Full Service is a plan perfect for those who have their content and assets ready to go and want a no hassle approach to getting a site up and running.
We have created a responsive template for the Upsights network. It includes extensive Customizer capabilities to allow you to tweak its final design. These capabilities include:
- Upload your logo and site favicon
- Upload a hero image, or slideshow of images, for the home page.
- Select from 12 distinct fonts for header text, and seven fonts for body text
- Set a background color, a highlight color, and select colors for font and links.
- Instead of a background color, upload a background image and tweak its display.
- Add social media links and a custom line of text to be displayed in the footer on each page
- Custom Post Type for Portfolio entries, with custom fields based on the categorization of the Portfolio entry as Visual Art, Writing, or Music
- Custom Post Types for Events with control over event date, location, ticket purchase links, and event categories
- Events listing on the front end available as a calendar or event list.
Customization requests outside of these features are not included as a part of the Upsights platform. Fully custom built websites are a distinct product from an Upsights website.
A Full Service package site on the Upsights Network has five major timeline milestones
- Initial Training Meeting: 1 hour training meeting where Sparkjoy will create the site on the Upsights network, set up a login account for the site administrator, discuss expectations, and create a page structure for the site content.
- Content Creation, Population, and Customization : The site administrator then delivers Sparkjoy their finished content, either at the end of the Initial Training meeting or at a later date when the content is finalized. Sparkjoy will populate the site with that content in adherence to the page structure discussed in the Initial Training Meeting. Sparkjoy performs basic SEO of page titles & descriptions.
- Design Meeting: 1 hour design meeting where the site is fully populated with content, and the site administrator makes design tweaks to the Customizer with one of Sparkjoy’s design team. Sparkjoy recommend the site administrator comes with assets finalized.
- Site Review: The site administrator has time to review the site, making note of any small changes desired for content or layout
- Launch Meeting: A final 1 hour launch meeting where the notes are discussed, SEO is reviewed, and the DNS settings are updated to point at the new site to make the site live
The content delivery and site review timelines are dictated by the site administrator.
Sites on the Upsights network are on our Upsights Managed Hosting plan which includes:
- Regular Maintenance – we perform all WordPress core & plugin updates for you, including troubleshooting any compatibility issues should they arise
- Local Servers – all our physical servers are located in Canada which means all our client data remains in Canada and is in compliance with Canadian privacy laws
- Complete Security – this network only hosts Upsights sites, which we have built, and has a suite of security tools active on it, ensuring the sites aren’t open to attack.
Plan cost: $1000.00 + $12.00/month managed hosting